Digital Community Manager:
Love social media and have experience working in digital marketing? We’re looking for a star Community Manager for an exciting role within our award winning Digital Team.
You will have a clear understanding of social media/digital marketing tools and strategies and have the ability to manage multiple social media accounts. You will be business savvy, data driven with strong analytical skills and motivated to work in a faced-paced client facing environment.
The successful candidate must have an inquisitive and numeric mindset, a fanatical approach towards consumer trends and insights and have a passion for sports and entertainment. Strong Photoshop and video-editing skills would be highly advantageous.
- Managing multiple client social media communities, including client communications.
- Undertaking a variety of social media research and analysis to drive compelling community insight.
- Working with account teams and contributing to the creative process to create enticing, rich content to build community and encourage presence on a variety of social platforms and channels.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for client social media communities, including tone of voice documents and detailed moderation guidelines.
- Supporting pitch activities as necessary.
- Proven experience in the community management role.
- A passion for social media and the sports and entertainment industry.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, proactive and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
, confirming the position you’re applying for and where you saw the job advertised.
Synergy is committed to giving bright young graduates the chance to be part of the team and gain a good insight into the world of sponsorship marketing. We are looking for people that are focused on this area for their future career and bring enthusiasm and passion to their work.
Our programme runs throughout the year for a 2-4 week period. We pay all our graduates the National Minimum wage as we believe good work must be remunerated. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We place our people at the heart of the business and offer an environment in which people can grow and develop. Twice annually, time is given to developing a Personal Development Plan to identify key training and development needs.
Being part of Engine gives you exposure and access to a broad range of marketing disciplines. The Engine companies operate together under one roof in a vibrant and dynamic environment that fosters a strong culture of innovation and is delivering a successful new approach to clients’ communications challenges in the 21st century. Twice a year a job swap within the building is offered to all employees.
Engine was also awarded a slot in the 2012 Sunday Times List of Top 100 Companies to Work For.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us with a note explaining why you feel you would be an attribute to Synergy, together with your cv, to: email@example.com